This trip for Panagbenga was a little bit of an impulse, as the decision to go was made on a sleepover chikahan at Bryan’s place. It was November (yes, three months early) when we decided to go and right that night booked a room at the Hotel Cosmpolitan. I have stayed there once last year so I can bet the hotel was a-okay. We booked a deluxe room for 4 people, breakfast included.
There are a lot of good things about this hotel:
- Our room was spacious.
- And very clean.
- Sheets and towels were fresh.
- Toiletries were provided.
- There’s two bottles of water (for free!)
- There’s a mini fridge.
- Cable TV as well.
- Fast wifi.
- Friendly and accommodating staff.
- No hassle with check in and check out.
- Breakfast serving was adequate. With coffee.
- Price is relatively cheap, considering how posh the room was.
- The room is actually as posh as the pictures shown in their website.
And a few bad things:
- The room has airconditioning unit, but you have to pay additional Php500 to turn it on. (Hey, with that Baguio weather, that’s fine by me.)
- Breakfast was served quite late.
- For Panagbenga purposes, the hotel’s location is quite far from Session Road (~10-15 minutes by foot).
I’ve stayed in Cosmopolitan Hotel twice already and speaking from experience, I loved both stays (we stayed a standard room for 2 the first time). Two thumbs up for this hotel.
Panagbenga 2014 Series: