Countdown: 257 days
In 8 months and a few days I will be marrying the most amazing man. It’s overwhelming, and still feels too good to be true. But all is well, awesome to say the least.
We went to our very first (and probably last) bridal fair last January to update our suppliers list. We only booked one supplier though. Haha! I was overwhelmed with how many suppliers you can find in fairs, and how expensive they are. Lol. And since we’re having our wedding in Batangas, their out of town fees are ceiling high as well.
We booked Studio1 Photography and Videography at the fair. We were blinded by the free stuff they’re willing to give us! Plus our friend who got married last year also got their services. So it was good. And their out of town fee was discounted as well.
So far, we’ve had smooth transactions with them. They respond promptly, and we were able to slightly customize the package we got from them. Here are the details of our personalized package:
- 2 photographers
- 1200-1500 photos in large digital format
- 40 pages 8×10 magnetic album
- Half day prenuptial pictorial within MM
- 1 videographer with professional HD camera
- Wedding video in DVD format
- Raw capture wedding video
- Professional lighting setup
- Direct audio patch system
- 16×20 Blow up canvass photo
- 10 pages 10×8 panoramic guestbook
- Audiovisual presentation (growing up + prenup photos)
- On site video production
- LCD projector with screen
- 43″ digital frame
- Photobooth with personalized backdrop for 3 hrs
- 150 pcs Thank You cards
- Save the Date video
- 3pcs Photo Gallery
I think we really got a good deal from them, and I really really hope they deliver well on the day. We were warned by our friend regarding punctuality issues with Studio1, so I guess we have to be very strict about that.